This site can’t be reached, taking time to respond. Error Connection timed out. Instead see a saved copy. Often gets this error on Jio network and while other companies internet works fine. Some suggests try a VPN (Virtual Private Network) and other methods which are not easy to fix this error. We will suggest you a method both for desktops and mobiles.
Can’t Open Some Websites on Jio Network ?
As Jio subscribers are increasing day by day, it’s service is going in inverse proportion i.e. getting worse. Very slow speeds and now this problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network. You try for 15 to 20 times and it opens for a single time and again same problem. Don’t worry we have a easy fix for this jio website opening problem.
You may have noticed that on Mobiles, Playstore, Google websites and Youtube works fine and does not result into any problem like Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network. On Laptops and Desktops, you can access your gmail, watch youtube videos without issues but some websites do not open and gives error as mentioned above.
It is very much sure that Jio needs to work hard on it’s network to provide best and consistent services. We are not over with Jio problems like Call Connecting, Slow Internet Speed, No networks and we got a new problem from Jio’s side named as Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network.
These Websites which do not open are not banned to your IP. Be assured about it. There is no fault in your device and browser. Clearing cache and cookies of browser works well in these cases. But this method does not work in case of Jio. So what to do to fix this Jio problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network.
All You need to Know About Jio Happy New Year Offer
Solution For Laptops to Jio Problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network Solution.
- Clear your browser cache and history.
- Now Open Control Panel and Click on Network and Sharing Center. (Search for it)
Jio Website not opening issues fix – Step 1
- Click on the network name you are connected.
Choose the Jio network you are connected
- A Pop up window will open. Now Click on Properties.
- Another window will open. You will see Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4). Select it.
- Click on Properties as shown in screenshot.
- Now you will see general configurations. First is obtain an IP address automatically. It should be selected.
- Now Choose, Use the following DNS server addresses and enter following values. Preferred DNS Server : 220.127.116.11 and Alternate DNS server as 18.104.22.168
Can’t Open some websites on Jio Network Solution
- Select Validate settings upon exit.
- Disconnect your WiFi and connect again. Now every website will open fine without facing the problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network.
- Restart your laptop if that does not fix the issue.
Solution For Mobile Users to Jio Problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network.
- Go to Mobile network settings.
- Choose Jio if have a dual SIM phone.
- Choose APN and create a New APN (Access Point Name).
- Now enter two things. First, access point name as jionet and server as www.google.com
- Save and Select your newly created phone.
- Turn off mobile data.
- Restart your device. Start mobile data.
- Open any website without error this website can’t be reached.
Note : Above given DNS server are google servers and there is no harm in using them. Hence, enjoy jio net with full access to every website.
You can also report the issue to Jio customer service and they will help you to resolve this problem : Can’t Open Some websites on Jio Network. So this is the easy fix for the jio problem of not opening some websites. If you have any other solution to this, then do share with us. It might be helpful for other users. Keep commenting, sharing and spreading love about us.