On the orders of TRAI, Jio withdraw it’s Summer surprise offer. But that can’t stop Jio from offering Free data to it’s users. They have launched a new offer named as Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. They have continued Jio Summer offer by other means. Know all the related things about Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer.
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer – Plans
Important Things about Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
- Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer succeed Summer Special offer which was withdrawn due to TRAI orders on violating regulatory norms.
- Those who had already recharged For Jio Summer offer by amount of Rs.303 or more. They have nothing to do with this offer.
- No need to subscribe for Jio Prime Membership in Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer. offer is limited to one recharge only and not available along with the Jio Summer Surprise offer.
- Strictly for non-Prime subscribers and new customers. They can avail of the same benefits by paying Rs 408 and Rs 608 for the 1GB and 2GB daily benefit respectively.
- Customers who are yet to sign up for Jio Prime or who are new users will have to buy the Rs. 408 (Rs. 99 Jio Prime subscription + Rs. 309 pack) or Rs. 608 (Rs. 99 + Rs. 509) recharge in order to get the free services for three cycles of 28 days.
- After the recharge, plan will be in effect from 16th April, 2017 when deadline of Jio Prime Membership will come to an end.
- The Jio.com website and MyJio app show that the actual tariffs for the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 recharge are Rs. 349 and Rs. 549, but the operator is giving a Rs. 40 discount at present. Reliance Jio has not announced whether there is a last date to sign up for Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer.
- In both the cases, if you have subscribed for Rs.303 plan or you suscribe for any plan under Jio Dhan Dhana Offer, you are eligible for free complimentary services till 1 July, 2017.
Jio announced offer via twitter and then a banner was put on the website. It is the last call to enroll for Free services from Jio for another 3 months. It is now or never case. Share your views about Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer and don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter to get more stories directly in your e-mail inbox.