Jio took the nation by storm and people stand in queues to get Free Jio SIM with Jio Welcome Offer Part One. Jio tried all it’s tactics but fails to accumulate 100 million subscribers. So now Jio is planning to extend its offer till 31st March, 2016 which will be called as Welcome offer Part 2.
Nation is seeing lonq queues in front of banks and ATMs recently due to demonitisation of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 legal tender. This is not the first time people are standing in long lines, Jio also made the same scenerio and tokens were provided for 10 days or more to collect the SIM. Jio recently started free home delivery to ease out the process. But all these things does not make count of subscribers to 100 million. So Jio is planning to extending it’s free services for another three months to hit the target on or before 28th December, 2016.
Reasons for introduction of Jio Welcome Offer Part 2
- Jio fails to hit the target of getting 100 million users on the board.
- Jio fails to provide satisfactory services to it’s users.
- Speed of Jio was not seen as said by the company and Jio might try to correct it.
- Interconnection of calls to other network has became better over the time but still there are problems many times.
- Customer service of Jio was not upto the mark.
- Negative word of mouth for it’s consistency might suffer Jio after the commercial launch. So to avoid these negative reviews, Jio might enhance it’s services.
- Jio is planning to launch it’s cheapest 4G feature phone under Rs.1500 so to reach even villagers. Jio might extend Jio welcome Offer Part 2 to gain their confidence on the company.
- TRAI already said that any Telecom company can’t provide promotional offer for not more than 3 months. Hence, Part 2 is necessary in this regard.
FAQs regarding Jio Welcome Offer Part 2
Question : What is Jio Welcome offer ?
Answer : Jio launched it’s services with unlimited access to calls and internet to all the users free of cost for 3 months till 31st december, 2016. For more info : Click Here
Question : What is difference between Welcome offer 1 and Welcome offer Part 2 ?
Answer : According to TRAI, any telecom company can provide promotional offer for not more than three months. So to avoid the conflict, Welcome Offer Part 2 is introduced. It will be same providing the free services just like Part 1. Although, some of the terms and conditions might change which will be discussed with you.
Question : What is the need of Welcome Offer Part 2 ?
Answer : Basic reasons behind introduction of Welcome Offer Part 2 are discussed above. To provide better customer service, Jio needs to introduce the second installment of the offer.
Question : Is there any official statement regarding the Welcome Offer Part 2 ?
Answer : No official statement is made. But network issues and calling issues are still there and consistent too. Jio will not risk it’s business by launching services with glitches. So it is almost true that offer will be introduced. Ambani once added that, he can provide service free until calling issue is not fixed.
Question : When will Welcome Offer Part 2 be announced ?
Answer : Jio might announce offer on 28th December, 2016 on birthday of Mr. Ambani.
Question : Will Welcome Offer Part 2 applicable to Old users as well ?
Answer : Yes, old users will be shifted to Welcome offer Part 2 from Jio welcome offer.
Question : How many users already got Jio Sim ?
Answer : Around 30 million People are on the boat of Jio already and Jio needs to hit 100 million mark.
If have more queries regarding, Jio Welcome Offer Part 2, then feel free to ask in comments below.