As you might have heard that Telecom Regulatory Authority of India asks Jio to withdraw it’s summer surprise offer. Is Jio Summer offer withdrawn ? Not really. Jio has given some time to it’s users to get the benefit. Those who have not enrolled for Jio Prime membership, you still have a chance to enjoy another 90 days of free Jio data.
Jio Summer Offer is ending soon. You can still avail the offer.
Some Important points regarding withdraw of Jio Summer Offer
- TRAI says that Jio summer surprise offer violates regulatory framework and they asked Jio to stop this Jio summer surprise promotional offer.
- TRAI Chairman RS Sharma said that sector regulator asked the operator to end the complimentary service as it did not comply with the regulatory framework. We examined it and found out that it is not in accordance with the framework. Earlier promotional offers was not violating the norms.
- Jio acted accordingly and informed it’s users that they are going to withdraw Jio summer offer in few days.
- Exact time of withdraw of Jio Summer offer is not specified by Jio.
- Those who have already became a Jio Prime member and enrolled for a plan of Rs.303 or more will still get the benefits of another free services upto 30th June, 2017.
- Those who have not became a prime member, can still make the recharge and eligible to get the benefits.
- In short, it is withdraw of only offer applicability not the offer. Who get the recharge done will get the benefits of jio summer offer.
- Hurry up and make the enrollment if already done because Jio is soon going to end the process.
- You can pay using Jio Money wallet to get Rs.50 cashback on each transaction.
- You still got the benefits as Jio promised earlier. Nothing to worry about.
This is all about Jio Summer Offer withdraw in accordance to TRAI. You can share your views and comments below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter to get more such stories directly in your inbox.